Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Balloon

The clock hits 12:00,

alarm of fun n joy hits my ears

I'm on the road walking nowhere

with a bunch of balloons saying new year.

I see people partying, enjoying n having fun

A teardrop runs my eyes

happy for others yet sad for myself

happy that others are having a great time,

sad that i had nothing to do with it.

I kept walking,

my stomach made sounds louder than the new year crackers,

limping with the bruise on my foot

people on bikes yelling "happy new year"

doing scary stunts in front of me,

police on the streets trying to keep the crowd under control

I guess the times for balloons had passed....

But just then when I was about to give up n leave,

I felt something stuck to my pants

There was a little girl holding on to them,

looking at my balloons with her watery eyes

so, I gave her a balloon and hugged her n said

"HAPPY NEW YEAR"

PS: just a rough thing made it up in abt 20 mins gtta lotta editin ta do!

HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD :D

No comments:

Post a Comment