Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Persistance of Vision

Chapter 1-Introduction:
- " Here's a little secret about me no one knows, there r a lot of skeletons in my closet but i think this one's been in there for too long, its time I let it out. From the outside I appear just like everyone, normal live my life just like any of you but what i am you do not know, I was born with a.....i do not know if its a boon or a defect.....to put it in simple terms my eye could move faster than normal catch more things than anyone else, sounds stupid and unbelievable right? no, its a rare case where the eye not only can move faster than normal but due to it my "Persistence of vision" has changed, that is...the phenomenon of the eye by which an afterimage(An afterimage or ghost image is an optical illusion that refers to an image continuing to appear in one's vision after the exposure to the original image has ceased.) is thought to persist for approximately one twenty-fifth of a second on the retina. In short terms i see things in slow motion which appears normal to u all but due to it i feel like I'm living my life longer.....


Still don't believe me? Cant help it it all sounds too much or just plain stupid eh? well stop reading then the next part is even crazier. I believe this ability or disability of mine has improved my reflexes....i can act faster than normal....i observe things faster...well....I have always been interested in these Asian Kung-Fu Movies they remind me of me, makes me feel like there's someone else like me...anyway i think i'll stop here its stupid enough to make u think i'm crazy, sorry to say but I'm not revealing my name here, not yet atlest"-

Phew that took a while to write.....*crumbles the paper, throws it out of the window* well, that's my usual routine, write things on paper like a diary then throw it out. I wonder if someone really found any of these cause if they did, well...that would differ from people I guess...well a writer would think of some story of a sad ass retard or maybe even a superhero...anyone else i dont kno probably think its some stupid thing, i guess, I'm not sure...anyway I guess I'm late for work...cant let that face-less butcher get away with his killings...





----------------------------------------
oryt ppl this was some crazyazz thing i thought abt in da bus BTW hes like some super detective in the later parts gotta think o some plot
lemme kno wocha think lol
i know I"M AN IDOT X

No comments:

Post a Comment